
Andrew Roberts 1993-2011
"In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you."
~John 14:2
This was the verse for my devotional on the day my youngest son's best friend died.
What started as a spring break camping trip full of laughter and fun, turned tragic, turning the lives of three families upside down.
One boy killed.
My son badly injured.
And the third, the driver, facing possible manslaughter charges.
An accident. A tragedy.
Nothing more, nothing less.
I praise God for keeping my son safe and I pray for His comfort and peace to shower down on Andrew's parents.
Blessings,
Amy





2 comments:
My prayers go out to your son and Andrew's parents...it's sad to hear of anyone losing a child.
I am so sorry. Your son must also be heartbroken. I will lift up Andrews family in prayer. Thanks you for sharing your most beautiful post. Jana http://www.adoctorandanurse.com
Post a Comment