Monday, June 20, 2011

Not many words...

I don't really have a lot of words today for a post....some days are just like that, don't you think?

We sit and ponder, pray, contemplate, pray, remember and pray some more. Some days don't need words, just thoughtfulness.

So, in spite of my lack of written words I will continue to be grateful for all that I have in my life.

#141 cool early morning breezes through open windows

#142 colorful hanging plants to greet me as I step outside

#143 the smell of freshly brewed coffee upon waking that my son made

#144 her son back safe and sound after a long weekend youth group trip

#145 the opportunity to teach childbirth classes again

#146 God's provision over and over again

#147 new skills that allow her more job opportunities as she seeks employment

#148 air conditioning in her car as summer suddenly appears bringing hot temperatures

#149 the safety of a friend and her family after a fire destroys their home

#150 a healthy relationship

What are you grateful for today?

Blessings,

Amy

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have been such an encouragement to me as I am going through a very similar situation!!! I am SO thankful I have the Lord ~ Don't know what I'd do without Him!!!